Username:
Password:
Remember me

TOPIC: Few questions from a beginner sissy

• Page:

#5639 6 months 1 week ago Few questions from a beginner sissy

Fresh Boarder

Hello there!

I've just started my journey to become a sissy, my goal is to become a real sissy-slut.
However i require some advice from those who are further down the sissy road than i am.

1.Are there any non hormonal/medicinal means to shrink my shamefully big sissy clit and ovaries?

2.Are there any non hormonal/medicinal means to keep my sissy clitty limp at all times?

3.What are the best sissy masturbation methods? (probably worthy to mention that i don't have any toys (yet)).

4.What is the best solution to overcome post-orgasm lack of interest for swallowing semen?

5.Do you know any methods to keep me in constant sissy bitch heat?

Also do you know any hot tricks, like putting cubes of frozen semen in your pussy to have it leak out from it for the rest of the day? I find such things to be very, VERY hot.

Thanks for your help!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

#5640 6 months 1 week ago Few questions from a beginner sissy

Senior Boarder

Thank you received: 60

You might find the "Sissy Magazine" here at sissysocial.net under the "girlie" section interesting:

Is a link from the Sissy Sex portion:

sissysocial.net/girlieworld/articles/sissy-sex

I would strong suggest ordering even just a basic dildo off a site like sextoy.com. You can find some very good ones at a very reasonable price (under $20), they all have discrete shipping and billing (assuming you have a credit card).

#5655 6 months 6 days ago Few questions from a beginner sissy

Junior Boarder

Thank you received: 9

I dont know of much in the way of hormones. however to answer both 5 and 6 i personally find it simple, Chastity. I got myself a cheep cage and i dont let myself out. you end up constantly horny and sissy plus as you milk your self there is no fear of loosing desire to eat every last drop. Thats just me though.

#5663 6 months 6 days ago Few questions from a beginner sissy

Junior Boarder

Thank you received: 26

I've just started my diary on here: sissysocial.net/kunena/18-general-sissy-...fresh-start-my-diary

I've got a few updates to add in the next few days, including my start in chastity;

#5667 6 months 6 days ago Few questions from a beginner sissy

Fresh Boarder

Thank you received: 9

Hai! I guess im a little 'down the track', so maybe my experience can help you.

1.Are there any non hormonal/medicinal means to shrink my shamefully big sissy clit and ovaries?
- Hormones don't shrink your clit, that is a myth. it does cause the blood to stop flowing down there. It also caused your testicles to shrink, as they die.

2.Are there any non hormonal/medicinal means to keep my sissy clitty limp at all times?
- I've heard hypnosis works really good for that. I am a big fan of hypnosis myself, but have never listened to one that causes limpmness. Here is a link for such a file though; www.warpmymind.com/Files/5287/Limp-Clitty-Training-Loop.php

3.What are the best sissy masturbation methods? (probably worthy to mention that i don't have any toys (yet)).
- Best sissy masturbation method is with a dildo. Use your imagination as girly orgasms are a state of mind. They don't work at all like male ones. Try not to touch your clit at all.

4.What is the best solution to overcome post-orgasm lack of interest for swallowing semen?
Sissygasms make you cum, but you're always horny for more; thats why we can have multiple orgasms until we drop from exhaustion. I personally love the taste of my own. And it tastes better every time.

5.Do you know any methods to keep me in constant sissy bitch heat?
Chasity is your friend. I don't wear any chasity device, but i haven't touched my clit in almost 2 months. The real reason why i don't touch it is... well why would i? I can have better orgasms from my pussy.

#5669 6 months 6 days ago Few questions from a beginner sissy

Fresh Boarder

Thank you received: 4

In answer to number 5 I have to agree with the other girls and that staying in a state of chastity will keep you on your sissy twinkle toes at all times.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amber
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.330 seconds

Online Now!

Trending Topics

Top UK Bookmakers b.betroll.co.uk betfair
How to get bonus http://l.betroll.co.uk/ LB
Sign in with Facebook